In your 30's? If yes, this is for you! Sometimes, learning life's lessons may take years or even decades for one to finally grasp these bittersweet realities. In here, we share 10 things that only 30-somethings would understand and could relate to.
Reality bites, it actually took us almost three decades to realize the following:
1. You know you need not to please everyone.
You don't owe anyone an explanation. It is during these times in your life when you seem not to care about what other people will say towards you and your actions. It's like as long as you know you're not doing anything wrong and not hurting anyone, it's all damn fine!
2. You learned when to say 'yes' or 'no' and it feels really good.
It's plain and simple. You say what you want and do what make you happy. The reward is oh so priceless.
3. You Save $$ to Indulge. Ibiza, Anyone? Travel, Food, Casinos, Luxury
You make it a habit to save money only to indulge in the most delicious food, the greatest of shopping sprees in renown malls and the most exciting trips abroad and experience the finest and top hotel & casinos in Spain. If you consider casinos in Spain and gamble, you may consider knowing its gambling regulations.
Salary + Expenditure = Happiness
Living within your means has been a challenge over the years but it also has its rewards. Once the time comes to expend your savings it's time to give yourself the luxury of life you worked so hard for until now.
4. You know you can't have everything yet you feel contented and happy.
You've realized to accept what you have and feel grateful about it. You find joy and fulfillment even in life's little gifts.
5. You know yourself better and everything about you is so clear to you.
You basically know what you want and so your likes, interests, hobbies, and priorities.
6. You should keep an eye on your health and wellness.
You strive for greatness. You work your way to live a healthier lifestyle since you know you're not getting any younger, do you? Always choose to be healthy.
7. It's ok to be single and you enjoy being one.
Status: Single but happy. No pressures. You never have to feel alone. You're always blessed because you have more time for yourself and to your loved onessss!
8. It's better to marry, get married, and be merry.
You're on cloud nine. It's gonna be 'us'. Enjoy the bliss of lifetime commitment and one true love.
9. It's best to have a family of your own.
This can be one great source of happiness and contentment as you make your mini me's. Your bundle of joy is such a wonderful blessing.
10. Life is what you make it.
As the cliché goes, live today as if it were your last. Enjoy and live life to the fullest.