Fuji-Q Highland Amusement Park, Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi, Japan (Photo : specialoperations)
Ever wanted to travel but didn't know where to start? If you're young and on a budget, Topdeck Travel may be exactly what you're looking for to fulfill your traveling dreams!
Topdeck Travel is an award-winning coach tour provider that operates trips in a range of destinations around the globe, including Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, the Middle East, Africa and from this coming summer, North America. They're especially known for their comprehensive range of European getaways that are perfect for any young person hoping to share good times.
Topdeck Travel experiences bring diverse people between the ages of 18-39 into a laid-back, city-seeing trip, featuring numerous activities, tasty meals from European locals, and bountiful cultural experiences highlighting history, art, food, and architecture of Europe.
Some people think coach tours can be dull affairs, but that couldn't be further from the truth where Topdeck groups are concerned! Topdeck passengers travel with a bunch of like-minded young travelers from all over the globe - including people from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, the UK , Mexico, Japan, Brazil, Korea, Colombia, and more! Explore. Enjoy. Share the experience!
How Do I Start?
Topdeck offers a variety of trip experiences, perfect for every kind of traveler!
• EuroHotel - these trips stay in mainly 3* hotels on a twin/double share basis. Ideal for couples or those who prefer a few creature comforts. Groups average around 35.
• EuroClub - these trips stay in varied multi-share accommodation such as hostels,
cabins, bungalows and even a castle! Rooms are single sex and usually 4 to a room. Ideal for solo travelers, groups of friends, and those who want to socialize. Groups average around 35.
• EuroCamping - these trips stay in twin share dome tents at some of Europe's best campsites. These trips are perfect for travelers on a budget and tend to be really sociable and fun affairs! Groups average around 35.
• Explorer - these trips feature smaller groups and focus on a particular country or region in-depth, e.g. Italy, UK & Ireland, Eastern Europe etc. Perfect for anyone revisiting Europe or looking to get to know a country or region. Groups average around 16-20.
And if you're considering a timely European expedition, Topdeck has the perfect options for trip lengths.
• 11 day Europe Express - EuroClub - Fun hostel trip to Paris, Swiss Alps, Venice, Munich, Rhine Valley and Amsterdam. Drink in the beer halls of Munich, take a gondola ride in Venice, stay in a 500 year old castle in Germany's Rhine Valley and more!
• 13 day European Emperor - EuroHotel - Hotel trip from London to Rome via Paris, Bordeaux, Barcelona, the French Riviera, Swiss Alps and Florence. Enjoy a winery tour in Bordeaux, a picnic under the Eiffel Tower in Paris, visit Monaco in the French Riviera and much more!
• 10 day Democracy Road - EuroHotel - A great hotel trip from Budapest to London. Start in Eastern Europe and visit Vienna, Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam. See a classical concert in Vienna, touch the Berlin Wall, party in Amsterdam and more!
• 13 day Bravo Italia - Explorer - A brilliant in-depth Italian retreat featuring classic Italian destinations.
Still not convinced?
Here are some testimonials from passengers who agree that their Topdeck trip was a blast!
"Most amazing experience of my life, met some beautiful people whilst seeing Europe." Natalie, California, USA
"My trip was amazing - the best experience of my life so far! The crew were great & really went out of their way to make sure we were having a great time!" Kimberley, Hamilton, New Zealand
"Our Trip Leader was the most knowledgeable, approachable & professional guide I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!" Dan, Manchester, UK
"All Topdeck food was sooo delicious and picnic lunches were all amazing!" Samantha, Brisbane, Australia
Check out more information for the trip of a lifetime with Topdeck Travel.
Facebook: search - Topdeck Travel