There's undoubtedly a lot of space in show business for everyone but not all can have that Hollywood spotlight. With looks and talents like the following Latino actors, however, maybe that limelight would turn itself their way.
Listed below are seven promising Latino actors everyone should watch out for.
1. Diego Boneta - The 24-year-old is a Mexican singer and actor is best known in Mexico for playing the character Rocco in the telenovela "Rebelde" and as Javier in CW's 90210. He also appeared as Alex Santiago in the show "Pretty Little Liars." As of the moment, Boneta was given a career break as he stars alongside Ariana Grande in the upcoming thriller comedy series "Scream Queens." According to rumors from Hollywood Life, the Mexican hottie might be Ari's next real life love interest.
2. Tyler Posey - The little boy who plays as Jennifer Lopez's son in "Maid in Manhattan" has grown up to be a hunky teen. Tyler is an actor musician who is best known for his role as Scott McCall in the teenage series "Teen Wolf." According to his Wikipedia page, he was born and raised California by parents John Posey and Hispanic mother Cyndi Garcia.
3. Jesus Luz - Does his name sound a little bit familiar? It's because he used to be Madonna's ex-boyfriend. The 28-year-old is a Brazilian fashion model and DJ is now trying his luck in the world of acting.
4. Edgar Ramirez - The 38-year-old Venezuelan actor already has an impressive resume with movies like Zero Dark Thirty, The Bourne Ultimatum and Wrath of the Titans under his name. But it doesn't mean Hollywood doesn't need more of his goodness. Apart from his acting career, Ramirez is also a philanthropist. He was named as a Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nation's Children's Fund back in 2010.
5. Rodrigo Santoro - The well-established Brazilian actor has a lot to be proud of. He has appeared in many hit movies like Love Actually, Che, I Love You Phillip Morris, Rio, 300 and 300: Rise of an Empire. He was also a cast in the successful TV series Lost.
6. William Levy - His looks alone makes him qualified to be part of this list or any other related list. The 34-year-old Cuban actor can easily be Bard Pitt's younger and Latino counterpart. He has been successful in acting in several telenovelas. According to his IMDB profile, the actor is currently working on Hollywood projects "Term Life "and "The Veil."
7. Gael Garcia Bernal - Because any Latino related list would not be complete without Bernal's name in it. He is already considered an entertainment royalty in Mexico, however he is not being given the same attention which his talent rightfully deserves in America. Born in Guadalajara, Mexico, the 36-year-old's claim to fame was the critically acclaimed movie "Y Tu Mama Tambien."