SAN FRANCISCO, CA - MARCH 23: Actor Dean-Charles Chapman attends the premiere of HBO's 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 at San Francisco Opera House on March 23, 2015 in San Francisco, California. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images) (Photo : Justin Sullivan / Staff)
The sixth season of “Game of Thrones” will not be out until 2016, but fans already have a lot of speculations regarding Westeros and its unique characters. There are rumors that the titles of the future episodes have been leaked.
Here are the top five biggest theories and rumors about “Game of Thrones” Season 6.
1. The titles are out. WhatCulture reported that some fan sites claim to have the titles for all 10 episodes in the sixth season. In order, these are “Kingsmoot,” “White Harbour,” “The Mummer’s Dragon,” “My Lord,” “The Last Heir,” “Winds of Winter,” “Crow’s Eye,” “Warrior of Light,” “The Long Night,” and “Valonqar.” Based on the names, some of these hinted that the kingdoms will have to prepare for the Whitewalkers. Bran is also set to reappear in the next season after having been absent in all of Season 5. The battle for the Iron Throne continues.
2. Jon Snow is back. Despite the suspenseful ending of Season 5 where Jon Snow lay bleeding on the ground after having been stabbed several times by his brothers of the Night’s Watch, The Week reported that Kit Harington, who plays Snow, will be back for Season 6. The actor will allegedly be part of a battle sequence and was spotted wearing Stark-style clothes instead of the usual black outfit of the Night’s Watch.
3. Sean Bean returns. Ned Stark is said to reappear in the upcoming season of “Game of Thrones,” although via flashbacks. Sebastian Croft, 13, is said to have been cast to play the young version of Ned. Although the character is truly dead in the series, there has been never-ending speculation that the former Lord of Winterfell will be back in future episodes in other forms, HeyUGuys reported.
4. Shae returns. Season 6 will be featuring the return of various characters in various means and forms. The Daily Mirror wrote that SibelKekilli, who plays Shae, Tyrion Lannister’s prostitute lover, was spotted with Conleth Hill (Lord Varys) and writer David Benioff in Peniscola, Spain. Her presence sparked rumors that there might be more details to reveal regarding Tyrion and his father, Tywin. Shae might even turn out to have survived, after Tyrion strangled her in Season 4.
5. An epic battle. Based on the same report by The Week, some of the actors on the HBO series believe that there will be a giant battle between ice and snow, which can mean that the Whitewalkers and Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons might finally come to the realm.
More updates and official confirmations are expected soon.