The 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Photo : Apple)
Adobe is promoting a new version of their Photoshop brand for their Creative Suite 6 (CS6).
In a new video, it presents new features Photoshop will have ahead of the Create Now Live event set for Dec. 11 at 1 p.m. EST.
The new Photoshop is rumored to be ready for the Retina Display that Apple has been implementing on several devices.
The Create Now Live video shows a user using a MacBook Pro with Retina Display, which could signify Photoshop elements for Retina Display users.
According to Adobe, the event will feature the following:
- Be one of the first to hear what's next in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- See what's next in Adobe Photoshop.
- Explore ways to take your design skills from print to online and mobile.
- Learn how teams can work better together with Creative Cloud.
- Learn from creative innovators.
- Iconic design agency Karlssonwilker talks about taking their unique design sensibility to the web.
- Go behind the scenes of "A Liars Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python's Graham Chapman" with Animation Director Justin Weyers.
- Scott Kelby shows off hidden gems in Photoshop CS6.
The event will also feature a keynote speech by Adobe Products Vice President Jeffrey Veen, followed by a "Meet the Pros and Adobe Evangelists" session.
According to Macgasm, the Create Now Live event is be live streamed on YouTube. Latinos Post will provide coverage come Dec. 11.
The news comes as Mozilla Firefox launched a beta version that is compatible for Retina Display users.