The 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Photo : Apple)
Adobe is promoting a new version of their Photoshop brand for their Creative Suite 6 (CS6).
In a new video, it presents new features Photoshop will have ahead of the Create Now Live event set for Dec. 11 at 1 p.m. EST.
Like Us on Facebook
The new Photoshop is rumored to be ready for the Retina Display that Apple has been implementing on several devices.
The Create Now Live video shows a user using a MacBook Pro with Retina Display, which could signify Photoshop elements for Retina Display users.
According to Adobe, the event will feature the following:
- Be one of the first to hear what's next in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- See what's next in Adobe Photoshop.
- Explore ways to take your design skills from print to online and mobile.
- Learn how teams can work better together with Creative Cloud.
- Learn from creative innovators.
- Iconic design agency Karlssonwilker talks about taking their unique design sensibility to the web.
- Go behind the scenes of "A Liars Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python's Graham Chapman" with Animation Director Justin Weyers.
- Scott Kelby shows off hidden gems in Photoshop CS6.
The event will also feature a keynote speech by Adobe Products Vice President Jeffrey Veen, followed by a "Meet the Pros and Adobe Evangelists" session.
The news comes as Mozilla Firefox launched a beta version that is compatible for Retina Display users.